Regular Premium Savings & Investments
We've sourced the best regular premium investments available globally, to help you achieve your medium/long term financial goals.
Here are the best two, which give you the following key features:
Option 1: Guaranteed returns (click here for more information):
* Capital guaranteed
* Minimum investment growth of 40% guaranteed
* 100% upside participation in S&P 500 index
* Ability to participate in stock market growth without the downside risk
* Accessible - make withdrawals to any bank account worldwide
* Denominated in USD
* 15 year term
* Tax-free investment growth
* Online access to track performance
Option 2: Non-guaranteed returns (click here for more information):
* Average net return of 9% per year, in USD
* 100% allocation from day one - no "buy-in" period
* Tax-free investment growth & withdrawals
* Highly flexible - you're free to increase/decrease/pause/restart your regular contributions
* Highly accessible - make withdrawals to any bank account worldwide
* Low minimum contractual contribution period of two years
* Government guarantee for 90% of the value which protects against collapse of a financial institution
* Available in a range of international currencies
* Start-up bonus
* Free luxury travel packages for clients who invest $100,000 or more at the start
To open a regular premium investment account, contact us by clicking here.
Already have an international regular premium investment?
If so, you will benefit from appointing us as the investment manager for it. To find out how and why, click here.
Other benefits of regular premium investments
A regular premium investment is a product which enables you to save regularly - typically on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. In addition to building up capital over time, you also benefit from what's known as "dollar cost averaging" - which means that you're buying the investment units at a different price each time, therefore paying an average price. This takes away the risk of investing at the "wrong" time - all you need is for asset prices to rise over time, and you're in profit.
The other main benefit is that you can access a fully diversified investment portfolio from the world's leading banks and investment companies, without investing a large amount in one installment. Typically, the best funds have minimum investment amounts of $10,000+ (per fund) - but with a regular premium investment, you can access a full range of them, all at the same time, from as little as $100 per month in total.
If you're currently not saving regularly, you probably should be. To start, contact us by clicking here.